TeacherView Classroom Wireless Access App
The Aerohive TeacherView classroom wireless access application is a simple-to-use, web interface that provides classroom status to a teacher at login – without requiring the teacher to pre-configure any parameters.
The graphical display quickly shows the Client Health status of all the classroom computers, and enables a teacher to view the online resources students are accessing. The teacher can also enable or disable access to the Internet and the local Student Network, as well as redirect students to a specific online web resource.
Simple-to-use web interface that provides Wi-Fi classroom status to a teacher at login, without requiring the teacher to pre-configure any parameters.
Powerful Classroom Monitoring and Management
• Provides at-a-glance visibility of all student connectivity without constantly
walking around the classroom
Simple Non-technical Interface for Classroom Administrators
• Student Device Wi-Fi Health Monitoring
• Enables the teacher to easily see if a client is connected to the wireless network
Enable/Disable Access to the Internet and School Network
• Enables teachers to maintain control of network access during the lesson
Redirection of Student Browsers to a Teacher-Specified URL
• Facilitates student web navigation and ensures students are accessing the right content