StudentManager from Aerohive Networks is a powerful WLAN monitoring and reporting system for school districts that use Aerohive Access Points for wireless access.
StudentManager includes Aerohive’s powerful network-based, client vendor-agnostic student monitoring and access control system, TeacherView (available for free as part of HiveManager), as well as a suite of features such as Student Information System integration, Lesson Planning, and CIO-level Reporting for classes, schools, and districts.
A powerful monitoring and reporting system for school districts that use Aerohive Access Points for wireless access.
Classroom Monitoring and Controls
• Powerful classroom monitoring and management for wireless clients without requiring any client-agent installation
• Centralized reporting for detailed classroom content all the way to district-level correlation
• Includes historical resources access lists
‘Follow Me’ Functionality
• Allows a teacher to browse website resources and ensure that students’ devices have access to only those visited websites
• Requires no endpoint agent and supports all browser types
• Teachers can pre-plan classes integrated with wireless access
• Permits white listing URLs to limit classroom devices to specific HTTP resources during class time
• Integrated with Student Information Systems to quickly pull class, student, and teacher information
• Teacher and student access is authenticated with RADIUS and can be integrated with Active Directory or other secure user store