Aerohive AP110 802.11n Wireless Access Point
The AP110 access points provide state-of-the-art high-performance 802.11n along with cloud-enabled management, on-demand provisioning, and application visibility and control.
The AP110 is ideal for deployments where a single radio (802.11a/b/g/n) solution is sufficient, such as small retail environments, telecommuters and micro branch offices. Single radio APs can also be effective in low-bandwidth-demand environments where the benefits of a second radio are small because there are few clients vying for airtime. The AP110 can operate in either band—2.4 GHz or 5GHz—providing the opportunity to use the less congested 5GHz band if the clients are all 5GHz capable. The AP110 is the best value option for small wireless footprint requirements.
The Aerohive AP110 is ideal for deployments where a single radio (802.11a/b/g/n) solution is sufficient, such as small retail environments, telecommuters and branch offices.
Flexible Hardware Platform
• Single radio provides support of 802.11a/n or 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
• Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
• Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
• Supports 802.3af PoE or a standard power adapter
• Low profile design blends well into an office environment
• Feature optimized hardware design
• Low-distraction indicators appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
• Integrated application control and prioritization
• On-device RADIUS with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis