Aerohive AP390 802.11ac Wireless Access Point
AP390 Enterprise access points are where high-performance 802.11ac meets the simplicity of Aerohive’s distributed, cooperative architecture.
This power optimized access point line uniquely incorporates next generation 802.11ac, smoothly integrates into your existing 802.3af or 802.3at power and network infrastructure, and provides all the redundancy and power efficiency to set the stage for a future Wi-Fi technologies at the access layer.
The AP390 is an enterprise-grade, high performance two radio (3x3) three stream MIMO 802.11ac/n Access Point, targeted at high capacity best range enterprise environments with external antenna and extended temperature option.
Flexible Hardware Platform
• Multiple radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n/ac and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with link aggregation and failover for extra redundancy
• Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
• Operates on 802.3at PoE+, 802.3af PoE, or standard power adapter
• USB interface for future 3G/4G services
• Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
• Low profile design blends well into an office environment
• Feature optimized hardware design
• Low-distraction indicators appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
Hardware Assisted Features
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM)–Hardware-based key storage and encryption
• Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED(TM) WPA(TM) and WPA2(TM), 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
• Encryption: AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
• Marking and policing–WMM(TM) (802.11e) for wireless,
• 802.1p and/or DiffServ
• WMM power save (U-APSD)
• Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
• Tamper-proof security screw (with bracket option)